We all want to attract wealth, health, and happiness into our lives. And you probably read that the best way to do this is through positive thinking. How can you still use manifesting techniques on those days when it feels like nothing is working out for you?
Smiling is one way! It plays an integral part in manifesting, as one of the most powerful things you can do to improve your mood. As soon as you start to smile, the universe will give you something to be happy about. A better mood will get rid of bad vibes and attract positive ones instead.
Feel the joy
It’s scientifically proven that smiling releases endorphins which are chemicals in our brain that make us feel good and increases our levels of optimism.
Did you know that when you smile you emit positive vibes that attracts good things into your live? Especially if the joy is felt inside.
There are many things that can make you feel happy, but in general they all have one thing in common: they bring you back to the present moment. Instead of being stuck in your head thinking about all the things that are wrong with your life, you get to be fully immersed in what is happening right now.
A big part of being present is having awareness of your body. You need to appreciate every aspect of life this way, letting yourself really experience it with every sense available to you. If there is sadness, let yourself cry.
There is a difference between smiling and smiling genuinely. You see some people who are always smiling, but you can tell that the smile doesn’t come from within. It’s not necessarily a bad thing to be faking a smile, but it’s not as good as a genuine one. So how do you start smiling genuinely?
3 simple steps to start smiling
Here are some steps to help you get started:
1) Think about something happy or funny: Maybe something happened during the day or maybe it was a happy memory in the past.
2) Fake it until you make it: fake a smile untill it turned into a real one!
3) Do what makes YOU happy: What makes you happy might be different than what makes others happy but do what makes YOU feel good!
Change your flow with smile affirmations
The power of smile affirmations will start working right away. You are not only reprograming yourself with new thoughts, but also changing the vibration that flows through our bodies which influences how we view everything around us including other people and situations.
5 smile affirmations to say:
- My contagious positivity comes from within and everyone around me feels better just by being in my presence
- I’m always pleased when people tell me my smile is one of my most beautiful features.
- I am smiling more and having fun with life than ever before!
- Everyday, the desire to smile and be happy grows stronger.
- Life is so beautiful. I smile at it, and in return – life smiles back!
Smile for a few minutes every day and watch how much better your whole outlook on life becomes. You’ll feel like anything is possible with a wide grin on your face.
Save this affirmation
Daily reminder for self-love.
You’ll notice that after saying nice things about yourself you’ll have more respect for yourself and others will start respecting you as well. You’ll also feel better about your body, health and the way you look. Don’t think that it sounds too good to be true – try it now!