Abundance is a mindset because of what you decide to focus on. You have to realize the difference between need and want.
Abundance is not merely a material concept. It is not just about money, although that is often the first thing which springs to mind when we consider it.
Truly, abundance means a sense of fulfilment in life; being content and fulfilled in all respects. When you experience a certain level of abundance in all areas of your life, you can truly live life at its fullest and most rewarding level.
Abundance is about appreciating everything you have right now.
Abundance is a mindset you can achieve
One of the major obstacles that prevents us from fully embracing prosperity is thinking that we need more.
I think it’s so important to be grateful for all we have rather than to focus what you don’t have. It’s easy to get caught up in the trap of thinking that you need more in order to be happy. We live in an abundant universe. The abundance is all around us, if only we have the eyes to see it and the mindset to recognize it and appreciate it when we do see it.
How to change your mindset from scarcity to abundance
The root cause of this mindset is fear. Fear that what you have isn’t enough. When your thoughts are consumed with lack, it’s virtually impossible to enjoy abundance.
If you focus on what you have, then your mind will start looking for ways in which it can multiply it and you will attract more with your positive vibrations.
If this is all new to you, I would suggest that in the next 48 hours start a morning gratitude journal. To this every morning to set the tone of your mindset. This will help train your brain that there is enough out there for everyone. It will also help clear the subconscious blocks that may exist within your life.
5 Different perspectives for abundance
The concept of abundance can be described from different perspectives:
1. Financial abundance: having enough money to support yourself in a way that makes you feel comfortable and happy without having to worry about where your next meal is coming from.
2. Material abundance: having access to the things you need and want in life without having to worry about how you’re going to acquire them or how much they cost.
3. Love / relationship abundance: finding someone special with whom you can share your life and build a future together with.
4. Time abundance: having enough time for the most important priorities in your life, such as your family, friends and self-care (like meditation).
5. Career / business abundance: having the career or business that supports you financially while allowing you to follow your passion so you aren’t spending every day miserable at work or wishing you could work on something else instead of what pays the bills each month.
There are plenty of other types.
Abundance is a mindset, and it’s one that we can cultivate by regularly expressing gratitude for the good in our lives. When we shift our focus to what we have rather than what we lack, abundance starts to flow into our lives. It might be something as simple as waking up each morning and writing down three things you’re grateful for, or sharing your gratitudes with others on social media. What will you do today to start shifting your mindset towards abundance? I invite you to share your moment of gratitude in the comments below. Thank you for reading!
Save this affirmation
Abundance affirmation to say daily.
It is safe for me to attract more money than I am familiar with
I believe that I am creating an open pathway of all the abundance that is waiting for me.